Gift of Nature Lodge is positioned in Ruhija Sub county in the district of Kabale. It offers budget accommodation to the travelers on gorilla trips looking to gorilla tracking in the Ruhija Sector of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. The lodge is located close to the briefing point and it is a convenient place to stay if you are looking to tracking the gorilla groups of Ruhija namely Oruzogo, the Bitukura and Kyaguriro etc.
SERVICES offered by the Gift of Nature Lodge
- Contains two separate blocks
- Eight bedrooms
- Comfortable self contained rooms (Single double and twin)
- Exclusive beds and net
- Warm and cold water available
- An extra bed can be added on request on additional fee
- The lodge has a very good and conducive atmosphere.
- There is a beautiful garden, great restaurant that prepares for you great local and exotic dishes. Chiefs are so ready to serve you with mouth watering and very palatable dishes.
- Rooms are set in beautiful yet elegant local traditional boutique to give you a feeling of Ugandan culture. They are in singles, doubles, and twin rooms having good beds for your comfortable stay. The rooms are self contained with really clean bathrooms.
There is a large lounge restaurant, dining and kitchen.
Activities at the lodge
- Gorilla trekking
- Nyabiha community walk/Ride
- Kitaba community riding
- The lodge not only provides stunning views of Bwindi impenetrable forest but also beautiful views of tea plantations far off this is an amazing thing to see and ideal for photographic shots..
- Bird watching is done close to the gift of nature Lodge
- After a tiresome gorilla trekking day you can enjoy a refreshment drink from the camp fire in the evening with the cool breeze of Bwindi forest and chattering birds. This is Ekoome cultural and educational camp fire