Formerly called Bwindi Jungle Lodge, Lake Mulehe Safari Lodge is a Peaceful Oasis where you can enjoy your night during your gorilla safari in Uganda. It lies in a peaceful location which enables you to go gorilla tracking in either Southern Bwindi or Mgahinga National Park.
This touristic facility is located near Lake Mulehe and this is the ultimate lodge where you can explore the wilderness and be pampered in splendor. During your stay at Lake Mulehe Safari Lodge you will be able to tick several activities off your bucket list. These include;
- the experience of tracking the endangered mountain Gorillas in either Mgahinga or Bwindi
- Go for golden monkey tracking in Mgahinga National Park
- Visit the Batwa in Mgahinga,
- Take nature walks in the nearby Echuya Forest
- Enjoy the canoe boat cruise on lake Mulehe
- Experience the Bafumbira culture on a community walk