Lake Mulehe Gorilla Lodge is a new facility in the Kisoro Area. Managed by the Uganda Cultural Lodges, this is the ultimate place to stay if you are looking to gorilla tracking in either southern Bwindi or Mgahinga. From this lodge, you can easily go gorilla trekking in Rushaga, Nkuringo and Mgahinga.
The lodge is perched on the peninsula of Lake Mulehe and overlooks the three scenic volcanoes of the Virungas Mountain Ranges.
The lodge offers breathtaking views over Lake Mulehe and you will definetely get the best value of your money if you choose to stay at this property.
The lodge has 11 comfortable ensuite rooms with each room having a private verandah where you can relax after a tiresome day. Like other lodges in the brand of “Uganda Cultural Lodges”, each room has an individual style which reflects the original African architecture.
The staff at Lake Mulehe Gorilla Lodge are credited for a high level of service and are hospitable. The lodge is also dedicated to the conservation of Uganda’s natural and cultural resources and supports local tourism initiatives and socioeconomic activities within the area which guests are encourages to be part of during their stay.
- 4 star facilities
- 11 rooms but expanding to 14 rooms
- Best view of the lake and virungas
- Electricity and standby generator
- Full time Wi-fi connection
- We offer full body Massage
- Each room has a bathtub and shower with hot water
- Dining: we serve delicious organic meals bearing in mind the dietary requirements of all our guests.
Convenience and distance to the tracking points:
- From kanaba village (on Kampala – Kisoro highway after Echuya forest: 13km)
- Kisoro – Lake mulehe gorilla lodge: 13km
- Lake mulehe gorilla lodge – Rushaga: 23km
- Lake mulehe gorilla lodge – Nkuringo: 24km
- Lake mulehe gorilla lodge – Lubuguri: 12km
- Lake mulehe gorilla lodge – Mgahinga: 26km
- Gorilla tracking
- Golden monkey tracking
- Nature walks
- Batwa experience
- Story telling by the bonfire