The Buhoma Community Bandas is one of the most affordable safari lodges in the Buhoma sector of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. The Buhoma Community Rest Camp is positioned just close to forest of Bwindi Impenetrable National park. You can enjoy a pleasant stay while waiting for your gorilla trek in the wild jungles.
Below are some of the services provided at the campsite.
- Designed camping grounds just close to Bwindi Forest.
- Well stocked bar and restaurant with a wonderful staff that prepares both international and local cuisines.
- Art and Craft shop that is fully stocked with wood sculptures, woven bags, baskets and local fabrics.
- Full night entertainment with dance and drama.
- The bandas have a touch of an African architectural design and the six bandas are fully furnished with about 4 beds that will favor all groups of tourists.
Tourist activities around Buhoma
- Take time and venture in Buhoma community village and experience great activities such as banana brewing, cultural dances as well as singing.
- The community is blessed with beautiful attractions such as butterfly viewing, handicraft sites; bird watching along with Orphan support projects.
- See some chimpanzees and Gorillas.