Ecomarvels gorilla resort is strategically located near Bwindi Kitahurira Ranger post between Buhoma and Ruhija Gorilla trekkers are at close proximity to Mubare, Habinyanja, Rushegura, Bitukura, Oruzogo, and Kyaguriro Gorilla Groups in both Ruhija and Buhoma sectors of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
You will have magnificent views of the legendary Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, a world heritage site and home to more than half the World’s remaining population of Mountain Gorillas.
The resort offers
- Room service
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Airport shuttle
- 24-hour front desk
- Sun terrace
- Internet (WiFi)
At Eco marvels you are guaranteed with high quality accommodation of international standard at an unbeaten price in a breathtaking superlative tropical forest environment.
At Ecomarvels gorilla resort, you will have full board
or bed and breakfast, in cottages or camping. Our breakfast includes natural fruit juice, tea, coffee; with lunch and dinner prepared in our stocked restaurant.
Full board means Accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner and all drinks are included, at meal times and throughout the day too, snacks between meals are also included.
Tourist activities while at the resort
You could spend many days just relaxing, taking in the natural beauty and looking at the prolific wildlife at the forest edge or viewing the magnificent canopy of the impenetrable forest. However, many other opportunities exist for the more adventurous.
- Gorilla tracking which has to be booked in advance.
- Guided walks in the forest with a park ranger
- Touring the local community, including visiting the Batwa, seeing farms, tea small-holdings, schools etc.
- Visit to a tea factory
- Bird-watching with an expert local guide
- Sunbathing while enjoying the breathtaking magnificent view of the forest and the community landscapes
- Community walks are organized free of charge to all our guests who wish to tour the community environment